Our objective in the preschool program is to provide a nurturing learning environment that seeks to compliment the Christian training that takes place in the home.
Our goals are:
- to prepare the children spiritually, socially, intellectually, emotionally, and physically for kindergarten.
- to foster in the children a love for God and His creation.
- to nurture the already existent love of learning that is innate in every child.
- to assist the parents in nurturing and training their child.
- We believe that through a well-rounded program we can help families prepare their child for a positive school experience for years to come.
The Bible Story of the Week provides the springboard from which we plan our preschool curriculum. Circle times include language, literature, music, and movement. Math, science, and art activities support our belief in God, the Creator of Heaven and Earth. Quarterly field trips are included to enrich the children’s lives.
Our schedule flexes to meet the needs of young learners. Our desire is that each of these little ones will grow in loving and following God.