What We Believe:
- We believe the Bible to be the full, infallible, verbally inspired, inerrant Word of God and that the Scriptures in their original writings are wholly true in everything they teach, whether that teaching has to do with doctrine, history, science, geography or other disciplines of knowledge. Accordingly, we teach the creation account in the book of Genesis literally true. The creation account in Genesis shall constitute the basis for the school’s teaching on the origin of all creation and man in particular. (II Tim. 3:16, II Pet. 1:19-21)
- We believe that there is one God, eternally existent in three persons: Father, Son and Holy Spirit. (Ex. 20:2-3, Matt. 28:19)
- We believe in the deity of Christ, in His virgin birth, in His sinless life, in His miracles, in His vicarious and atoning death, in salvation through His shed blood, in His bodily resurrection, and in His ascension to the right hand of the Father. (Heb. 1:2, Matt. 1:21-23, Col. 3:1) We believe in the second coming of Christ; that His return from heaven will be personal, visible, and glorious. (Matt. 24:30, Acts 1:11, Tit. 2:11-13, Rev. 1:7)
- We believe that for the salvation of lost and sinful man regeneration by the Holy Spirit is absolutely essential. This life is received by faith alone in the truth revealed in the Bible. (John 3:5, Eph. 2:8-9)
- We believe in the present ministry of the Holy Spirit, by whose indwelling, the Christian is enabled to live a godly life. (Rom. 8:14-27)
- We believe in the resurrection of both the saved and the lost, they that are saved unto the resurrection of life, and they that are lost unto the resurrection of damnation. (John 5:28, I Cor. 15:52-53, Rev. 20:12-15)
- We believe in the spiritual unity of believers in our Lord Jesus Christ. (I Cor. 12:13)
We are a Christian school dedicated to providing a biblically centered education in collaboration with Christian families to equip students to become followers of Jesus Christ, serving God in their homes, church and community.
There are four areas in which we consider ourselves distinctive in our purpose.
Our school is non-denominational. We believe in Jesus as the world’s only redeemer and the Bible as God’s inerrant word. We believe that Godly character is an outflowing of the redeemed heart and not the basis of salvation. Instruction from God’s Word and dependence of the Holy Spirit is the foundation of everything we do.
The Bible establishes the family as God’s primary educators of children. We provide an environment that will serve Christian families by collaborating with parents to educate and disciple their children.
Our staff pursues excellence in all we do. We expect students to do their best within their capabilities.
Each student is encouraged to discover God’s design and purpose for his or her life and learn to lead through serving others, influencing the world for His glory.