YVCS Parent Ambassadors
Dear YVCS Families:
Good news! Our phones are ringing, families are inquiring about enrolling in our school, pre-registering for our Open House on Monday January 30th, as well as scheduling tours.
Thank you for spreading the word about our school. The majority of our leads are coming from “Word of Mouth” by parents like you. So Thank you!
You are the best ambassadors our school has. Most of the families that enroll in schools hear about the school typically from a friend. Word-of-mouth (WOM) is one of the main strategies that has the most impact and helps grow any school like YVCS.
Here are other ways in which we could use your help spread positive WOM about our school to your friends:
- Tell the story of YVCS by communicating experiences in your own words. This story can be shared in person and on the web via the YVCS Facebook page
- Write an online review of your experiences at GreatSchools.com, Google, Facebook or Yelp. Online reviews feed in online searches and may interest prospective families to consider us.
- Invite a friend to experience YVCS by visiting and touring the campus.
- “Like” YVCS Facebook page and participate in any conversation. As the number one social media site in the world, prospective families are there.
- Direct friends to our website to check out our school.
- Refer a friend to the admissions office by using the inquiry form on our website so that we may contact them directly.
Our aim is to motivate you, our parents to TWILDR for YVCS. Please “Tell-Write-Invite-Like-Direct-Refer” and help spread positive word-of-mouth to help our school.
Even if you just choose ONE of the ways above, we will be well on our way to maximizing the power of word-of-mouth marketing through you - our ambassadors.
Director of Admissions