Dear YVCS Families:
We hope you are enjoying the summer. We are working hard getting ready for the upcoming school year and we could use your help.
You are undoubtedly the most important ambassadors for our school. Most of the families that have enrolled at our school or any school for that matter, heard about the school typically from a friend. Word-of-mouth (WOM) is one of the strategies that has the most impact and help grow any organization specially a school like YVCS.
Therefore, here are six ways in which we are asking you to help spread positive WOM about our school to your friends:
- Tell the story of YVCS by communicating experiences in your own words. This story can be shared in person and on the web via the YVCS Facebook page
- Write an online review of your experiences at GreatSchools.com, Google, Facebook or Yelp. Online reviews feed in online searches and may interest prospective families to consider us.
- Invite a friend to experience YVCS by visiting and touring the campus.
- “Like” YVCS Facebook page and participate in any conversation. As the number one social media site in the world, prospective families are there.
- Direct friends to our website to check out our school.
- Refer a friend to the admissions office by using the inquiry form on our website so that we may contact them directly.
Our aim is to motivate you, our parents to TWILDR for YVCS. Please “Tell-Write-Invite-Like-Direct-Refer” and help spread positive word-of-mouth to help our school.
Even if you just choose ONE of the ways above, we will be well on our way to maximizing the power of word-of-mouth marketing through you - our ambassadors.
So go TWILDR today!